Sunday, February 10, 2008

engagement session

















i feel very blessed to of had tamirra and robert hire me for their engagement and wedding coverage. tamirra found me online when i was just starting out almost 3 years ago (photographing mostly toddlers:) and they just recently got engaged so she snagged me after holding onto my info for sooo long...i was very touched that she was so loyal and did'nt get another of the many photographers out there. we had a blast with this session. robert is a pro boxer so i thought it was so funny how he walked around downtown with us practicing jabs and punches, sort of unconsciously:) one reason i knew we would be just fine on a public bus after dark!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok i was a lil skeptic at first Kristie, being a guy and all I figured we could go to walmart studio and take pics for a cheap price. But I was oh so wrong, i'm happy tamirra found you. Your vision is great and i enjoyed working with you. We are both extremely pleased with the outcome of the photos you sent to us and we cant wait until our wedding day. Tamirra was overwhelmed at the photos. Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristie,

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Your vision is so perfect and our pictures are exactly as I had imagined and dreamed and wished for. I am so in love with them...they are gorgeous!!! Words can not express how happy I am and I can hardly wait for the wedding photos!!! I am at a loss for words truly!!! Thank you again, I really love the pictures!!

Anonymous said...

You rocked it Kristie!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristie,

Thanks for making my Children very Happy, I would have to say your pictures capture and display all their LOVE for each other. You are a truly AMAZing Photographer. I look forwarding to seeing you at the Wedding and I can only imagine the ending results of those pictures.

Thanks again for bring out and showing all the LOVE that Tamirra and Rico share, in these pictures.

Karen

Anonymous said...

thanks sooo much karen:) i look forward to meeting you at their wedding. kristie