Monday, February 4, 2008

indian wedding






































































this was an amazing experience. i got hired to capture this indian wedding in san diego. i took the job because i really wanted to take my little one to the area for a trip to disneyland and so glad i did...this wedding was one of my career highlights for sure. such a sweet couple. one of my favorite perks with my job...travel!! enjoy this colorful union...i can't begin to tell you about all of the rituals they performed, you can witness the fun in the pics below...by the way, there was so much fire during the ceremony, one girls hair caught on fire! sorry, no image of that, it went out so fast, it was unexpected and behind me... it really smelled up the little room we were in:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristie,

Thanks! The pictures look great. We are very happy to have you as our photographer and will definitely recommend you to anyone we come across.

Cheers,
Mahesh

Anonymous said...

I love! You did an awesome creative job!